View Book Sample
“Limitations are an illusion. You are limitlessness in your own ability to do whatever you set your mind to, and work towards. Go for your goals. Realize your dreams. Everything you need to succeed is right inside you in this very moment.” -Dr.Reggie R. Padin
What you will find inside:
- What Dumpster Moments are?
- What are the different types of Dumpster Moments?
- The single most important question you must ask yourself
- Everyone experiences Dumpster Moments…everyone!
- What leads to having Dumpster Moments?
- How to get out of your Dumpster?
- The steps to take in order to reprogram your mind
- What fear and doubt really do to you?
- The five steps to take positive action
- What the key to self-esteem and self-confidence is?
- The path to excellence
- How to execute your plan every single time?
“I just couldn’t believe where I was and what I was doing. To be chest-deep inside a hot and foul container, hauling all that disgusting waste by hand for hours on end, dumping it in the back of a box truck was only the beginning…”
“Shifting my mindset changed the trajectory of my life. I went from drop out to doctor; from poverty to plenty…”
“The truth is that you and I were created for greatness, no matter the color of our skin, the language we speak, our gender, religion, culture, sexual orientation, or how we started out in life.”
“The reality of life is that most people start, but very few finish. They don’t execute. They give up. They lose heart. They lose vision. That is why it is so important to shift your mindset; to define what it is that you want in your life; to find you purpose, your passion, your reason, your WHY.”
“It’s hard work or nothing.”
“It takes commitment, determination, and persistence to achieve a really big goal. It won’t be easy. You’ll have to work extremely hard, but the feeling of satisfaction once you achieve it is beyond description. Nothing else will give you that feeling.”